Monday, June 23, 2008

David's Mustang

It's a very unusual badge, betcha'll never see another. The emblem is off of a 1954 Ford Ranch Wagon. Dave had to inform me about it "I was looking for fender emblems for Mustang for awhile, and stumbled across these by accident. Mustangs did not have unique badges for the sixes. There was a Ranch Wagon parked for a year at a shop I used to work at. Since the car was so rusty, I never noticed them. I later found a pair of NOS ones still in the original box." The taillights... hmmm. Cougar or t-bird? As far as the tail lights, they came off of 1964-1965 T-Birds. They were used on 68-70 Shelbys and 68 California Specials. The 67 Shelby used 67 Cougar tail lights. Thanks Dave! See Dave's blog about this and other Mustangs here: http://inlinesix.wordpress.com/