Sunday, July 06, 2008

I have a present for you! A great Australian hot rod website! Street Machine!






I'm in love with Australia, have been since '98 when Uncle Sam gave me a free trip via the USS Jefferson City, love the accent, the beer, and by the gods of speed (reference to "Worlds Fastest Indian" )... I love Aussie "Street Machine"
Australia's horsepower bible since 1981. There, I said it, my confession is out there for all of my readers to poke at, but you must have admiration for similar automotive stuff, or you wouldn't be reading this!

Effing great photography, racing, customs, and hot rods. There isn't anything I love more than that combination. Simon rocks! When you click on these photos on http://streetmachinemag.typepad.com/street_machine/ the photos look better than here.

Want to see what goes on in a Top Fuel pit garage between rounds?

You can check out an amazing stop-motion clip of the whole thrash here: http://www.wheelsmag.com.au/wheels/a/BE6E7C4A18513138CA2574670009E727.html