Tuesday, January 06, 2009

East County Cruisers, like most hot rodders, are helpful in many ways. Here's just one.

http://www.eastcountycruisers.com/pb/wp_14700e12.html?0.846123845758741

Message Board

This was e-mailed to the East County Cruisers' web site on November 7th, 2008 from Ms. Victoria Will, who lives in Michigan

"I know this letter is late however I need to thank you from 2006. My family was a recipient for the 2006 Turkey Run and Toy Run. I cannot tell you what a relief it was for our family to not have to worry about Christmas dinner and how we were going to do it. That Christmas was amazing."

"Our children had one of the best Christmas's ever and my husband and I didn't have to forfeit groceries for presents that year. We had felt so loved and blessed to be a part of your programs. It was nice that somebody cared about the military families and our struggles."

"To say the least it was the best Christmas ever. It also happened to be my husband's last. You see one month and one day after Christmas my husband died in a helicopter crash off the coast of San Clemente. I want to tell you thank you from the bottom of my heart for making his last Christmas a great one. My family will never forget what you all had done for us."
Take Care,Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment