Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Finally after many years, I learned where the website is for the Caswell Agency, and can share more example of why I dig the booths they make for SEMA


Seriously! A silo! Well, a whole farm motif, but I dig that silo!

What isn't well known, is that Chuck Caswell, is a marketing genius. He is also an Emperor, says so right on his business card. Caswell Agency, Chuck Caswell, Emperor. I keep one in my wallet, you never know if something like that might come in handy when meeting other royalty.

An NSRA "Man of the Year" and with that group of great guys, there are a lot to chose from! So when I was gobsmacked by the cool booth he did for Clean Tools aka the Absorber, I got to asking him about how he came up with such cool stuff.  http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2012/11/best-booth-on-budget-absorber-company.html

and he told me that he has a dept in his company that works on the trade show exhibits, and it is called "John Wilkes' Booths" I dig that!  http://thecaswellagency.com/john-wilkes-booths.html

Here's a bit from their webpage
Anyone who has attended a Trade Show has experienced the B.L.A.H.S ... Booths Lacking Arresting Horsepower and Separation. Attendees pass by ho-hum exhibits because these "plain vanilla" booths create neither brand uniqueness nor image distinction. Buyers subsequently are infected with trade-show-malaise.



The company that can arrest attendee's attention; create some "press", and make an impression can write more orders before the week is out.

http://thecaswellagency.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment